I drew a selection of items to be used within our game:
- A basic small platform which the player can jump upon to enable them to reach higher places.
- Higher larger platform which has a beam for support to make the structure look solid
- Extension of the simple block to provide extra height
- Outside view of a level showing the design of the strip windows which will provide the lighting
- Button which will be activated by the player jumping upon it. Used to activate to room flipping mechanic.
I have passed these drawings to the team member responsible for 3D modelling, to use them as a reference when recreating them in 3DS Max.